Steve Madden Women's Viktoree Mary Jane Pump,Black Suede,8.5 M US Review

Buy Steve Madden Women's Viktoree Mary Jane Pump,Black Suede,8.5 M US at Best Price




You can buy Steve Madden Women's Viktoree Mary Jane Pump,Black Suede,8.5 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Steve Madden Women's Viktoree Mary Jane Pump,Black Suede,8.5 M US. Also read our Steve Madden Women's Viktoree Mary Jane Pump,Black Suede,8.5 M US reviews before you decide to buy Steve Madden Women's Viktoree Mary Jane Pump,Black Suede,8.5 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Steve Madden Women's Viktoree Mary Jane Pump,Black Suede,8.5 M US Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Steve Madden Women's Viktoree Mary Jane Pump,Black Suede,8.5 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.7
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Steve Madden Women's Viktoree Mary Jane Pump,Black Suede,8.5 M US

Steve Madden Women's Viktoree Mary Jane Pump,Black Suede,8.5 M US Overview:


  • Made in China
  • Leather Upper
  • Man Made Sole
  • Heel Height: Over 5 Inch
  • This Shoe Fits True To Size.

Steve Madden Women's Viktoree Mary Jane Pump,Black Suede,8.5 M US Reviews, On Sale Steve Madden Women's Viktoree Mary Jane Pump,Black Suede,8.5 M US, buy Steve Madden Women's Viktoree Mary Jane Pump,Black Suede,8.5 M US, Steve Madden Women's Viktoree Mary Jane Pump,Black Suede,8.5 M US best buy, Steve Madden Women's Viktoree Mary Jane Pump,Black Suede,8.5 M US Discount, Steve Madden Women's Viktoree Mary Jane Pump,Black Suede,8.5 M US For Sale


Steve Madden Women's Viktoree Mary Jane Pump,Black Suede,8.5 M US

Rebecca Minkoff Handbags Sorel Boots Armani Exchange Coat

Steve Madden Women's Viktoree Mary Jane Pump,Black Suede,8.5 M US Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
3 Reviews
5 star:
 (2)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, but height is so cool!, November 28, 2011
By 
Natacha Janvier-Derilus (Durham, NC United States) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
Beware, this shoe runs small. I'm re-ordering a full size bigger, just because I like it so much though.
Also, it's a great height for someone short like myself.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars In love with these pumps!, January 17, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I just purchased these pumps in blush nude last week and got them today!-- Speedy delivery! I've had my eye on these for awhile but I was a little skeptical about the sizing. I tried them on and I am so glad I got a half size up! I'm originally a size 7 in SM shoes but I had to get a 7 1/2. I read the reviews at the SM website and I'm glad I listened. Although a 7 1/2 is still a little snug its the perfect fit! They're higher than the usual but they're so easy to walk in! Def the higher the better & They look so much better in person! Plus, the original retail price on the SM website is 140 but on Amazon I got them for less! I love it so much and I cannot wait to wear them out! ;)
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars good shoe, February 1, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I have long skinny feet. I think shoe is comfortable. Blush sued is nice light color that will match any outfit. Shoe is skinny and perfect for anyone who has skinny feet. The toe is pointed and toes need just a little more room, I recommend ordering a 1/2 size up. I did this and it worked out good. Shoe is really tall and practice is recommended if you are not used to this height. I also recommend foot petals (I found them on zappos.com) for added comfort. They are little cushions for your heel, ball of foot, and even shoe strap. And for the bottom of your shoe heel protection the solemates (found these at thesolemates.com) This shoe is nice because it can be worn with anything.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 3 customer reviews...