Steve Madden Women's Russhh Snip Toe Pump (10, Plum Suede) Review

Buy Steve Madden Women's Russhh Snip Toe Pump (10, Plum Suede) at Best Price




You can buy Steve Madden Women's Russhh Snip Toe Pump (10, Plum Suede) today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Steve Madden Women's Russhh Snip Toe Pump (10, Plum Suede). Also read our Steve Madden Women's Russhh Snip Toe Pump (10, Plum Suede) reviews before you decide to buy Steve Madden Women's Russhh Snip Toe Pump (10, Plum Suede). Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Steve Madden Women's Russhh Snip Toe Pump (10, Plum Suede) Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Steve Madden Women's Russhh Snip Toe Pump (10, Plum Suede). If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 3.9
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Steve Madden Women's Russhh Snip Toe Pump (10, Plum Suede)

Steve Madden Women's Russhh Snip Toe Pump (10, Plum Suede) Overview:



    Steve Madden Women's Russhh Snip Toe Pump (10, Plum Suede) Reviews, On Sale Steve Madden Women's Russhh Snip Toe Pump (10, Plum Suede), buy Steve Madden Women's Russhh Snip Toe Pump (10, Plum Suede), Steve Madden Women's Russhh Snip Toe Pump (10, Plum Suede) best buy, Steve Madden Women's Russhh Snip Toe Pump (10, Plum Suede) Discount, Steve Madden Women's Russhh Snip Toe Pump (10, Plum Suede) For Sale


    Steve Madden Women's Russhh Snip Toe Pump (10, Plum Suede)

    H.E. Homini Emerito Overcoat Polaris Bike Bearpaw Boots

    Steve Madden Women's Russhh Snip Toe Pump (10, Plum Suede) Reviews


    Amazon.com
    Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review
    18 Reviews
    5 star:
     (8)
    4 star:
     (4)
    3 star:
     (3)
    2 star:
     (2)
    1 star:
     (1)
     
     
     

    7 of 7 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars I love them!, March 26, 2011
    By 
    V. Roberts "vroberts" (Portland, Or.) - See all my reviews
    (REAL NAME)   
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    I absolutely love these shoes!!! I read all the reviews and was a little nervous purchasing these but I must say I am SO glad I did. I purchased them in my size, a couple reviews said to buy them a little bigger, and they fit perfect! They are a little tight in the toes but I am sure they will loosen up a little once they get broken in. They are comfortable to walk in if you are used to heels. The color is just how it looks in the picture. All in all, I love these shoes and I cannot wait to buy another pair in a different color!!!
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, February 12, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    I saw these shoes at the Steve Madden store and instantly fell in love with them! I wish I could get them in every color they came in, but at the moment I just needed a nude color and that's the color I purchased. These shoes are so gorgeous, comfortable once broken in, and look good casually with jeans or dressed up if needed. I was extremely pleased with how quickly they arrived in the mail and couldn't wait to open up the box! I would say these shoes are every bit worth their price tag, they will last forever and are so versatile. Go for it!!!
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars Killer Shoes and Bargain Too, July 18, 2011
    As I work two part times in high-end retail stores I am required to wear high heels for about 8 hours everyday. I didn't even own a pair of black heels when I was hired so I bought these black patent ones in a jiffy after extensive research online.

    The heel itself is very high (about 4in or so), but it's stable, a luxury I thought I wouldn't have, because there is enough coverage on the ball of your feet to remain steady. The platform is a little high too, and it really helps offset the height of the heels.

    Quick bit of advice: when you have to wear heels as much as I do, you start learning tricks of the trade.

    -Black patent is a sexy color, and one I love even more knowing that if I got a nick on it (which hasn't happened yet), I can always smooth it over with a bit of black nail polish. You can do that with all patent colors.

    -Be gellin'. Dr. Scholls, those foot gels at Aldo shoe stores....WEAR THEM. These feet cushion absorb the impact... Read more
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    Share your thoughts with other customers:
      See all 18 customer reviews...