Steve Madden Women's Socrates Ankle Boot,Red Leather,8.5 M US Review

Buy Steve Madden Women's Socrates Ankle Boot,Red Leather,8.5 M US at Best Price




You can buy Steve Madden Women's Socrates Ankle Boot,Red Leather,8.5 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Steve Madden Women's Socrates Ankle Boot,Red Leather,8.5 M US. Also read our Steve Madden Women's Socrates Ankle Boot,Red Leather,8.5 M US reviews before you decide to buy Steve Madden Women's Socrates Ankle Boot,Red Leather,8.5 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Steve Madden Women's Socrates Ankle Boot,Red Leather,8.5 M US Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Steve Madden Women's Socrates Ankle Boot,Red Leather,8.5 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.5
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Steve Madden Women's Socrates Ankle Boot,Red Leather,8.5 M US

Steve Madden Women's Socrates Ankle Boot,Red Leather,8.5 M US Overview:



    Steve Madden Women's Socrates Ankle Boot,Red Leather,8.5 M US Reviews, On Sale Steve Madden Women's Socrates Ankle Boot,Red Leather,8.5 M US, buy Steve Madden Women's Socrates Ankle Boot,Red Leather,8.5 M US, Steve Madden Women's Socrates Ankle Boot,Red Leather,8.5 M US best buy, Steve Madden Women's Socrates Ankle Boot,Red Leather,8.5 M US Discount, Steve Madden Women's Socrates Ankle Boot,Red Leather,8.5 M US For Sale


    Steve Madden Women's Socrates Ankle Boot,Red Leather,8.5 M US

    Athleta Boots Sandals Cay Coat Armani Exchange Coat

    Steve Madden Women's Socrates Ankle Boot,Red Leather,8.5 M US Reviews


    Amazon.com
    Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review
    2 Reviews
    5 star:
     (1)
    4 star:
     (1)
    3 star:    (0)
    2 star:    (0)
    1 star:    (0)
     
     
     

    5.0 out of 5 stars I am extremely happy with my Steve Madden "Socrates" I order from Amazon.com, February 26, 2012
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    I am very, very happy with my Steve Madden "Socrates" boots they look excellent and they feel so very comfortable I definitely recommend it, was a Joy to buy them and now that I have them I enjoy them very much and Amazon.com made my shopping experience easy and Excellent. I have many Steve Madden boots and shoes this is one of my very favorite boot and shoe brand Steve Madden is Excellent
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, run big, February 14, 2012
    I love these. They are comfy, I get compliments all the time, and they look great. The red leather is amazing.

    Steve Madden shoes are always a guess for me. I have a pair of boots from last season in a 7, and I have these in a 6, but I normally wear a 6.5. I have wider feet, so I expected to go up like I did last time, but they were huge. Even the 6.5 was too big. The 6 is perfect.

    They don't have any arch support, though, so I use an insole in them, and they feel great.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    Share your thoughts with other customers:
      See both customer reviews...