Steve Madden Women's Cerona Espadrille,Black,10 M US Review

Buy Steve Madden Women's Cerona Espadrille,Black,10 M US at Best Price




You can buy Steve Madden Women's Cerona Espadrille,Black,10 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Steve Madden Women's Cerona Espadrille,Black,10 M US. Also read our Steve Madden Women's Cerona Espadrille,Black,10 M US reviews before you decide to buy Steve Madden Women's Cerona Espadrille,Black,10 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Steve Madden Women's Cerona Espadrille,Black,10 M US Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Steve Madden Women's Cerona Espadrille,Black,10 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.6
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Steve Madden Women's Cerona Espadrille,Black,10 M US

Steve Madden Women's Cerona Espadrille,Black,10 M US Overview:


  • Cerona
  • Medium (B, M)

Steve Madden Women's Cerona Espadrille,Black,10 M US Reviews, On Sale Steve Madden Women's Cerona Espadrille,Black,10 M US, buy Steve Madden Women's Cerona Espadrille,Black,10 M US, Steve Madden Women's Cerona Espadrille,Black,10 M US best buy, Steve Madden Women's Cerona Espadrille,Black,10 M US Discount, Steve Madden Women's Cerona Espadrille,Black,10 M US For Sale


Steve Madden Women's Cerona Espadrille,Black,10 M US

Maui Jim Sunglass Phistic Overcoat Oakley Sunglass

Steve Madden Women's Cerona Espadrille,Black,10 M US Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
5 Reviews
5 star:
 (3)
4 star:
 (2)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Steve Madden Cerona Espadrille, July 1, 2008
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I got the fuchsia pair. Funky fun for summer. Great fit. Little high but I love them.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and COMFORTABLE, May 27, 2010
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
Ordered this shoe in the brown, deciding if I didn't like them, I would send them back. I LOVE THEM!
The brown is a brushed cotton that almost looks like a soft satin; the material breathes and is great! The strap that loops sits just below the ankle and is comfy and doesn't seem to cut into that skin under the ankle (like some other sandals do). They are true to size and I highly recommend them!

When ordering these I debated between these and the Madden Girl Cadette shoes. These are way better and seem of a high quality. Also the MG Cadette's were super heavy for Espadrille while being uncomfortable. Just in case anyone was looking for a comparision.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


4.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Comfortable!, May 24, 2009
By 
M Santos (Southern CA) - See all my reviews
I love this wedge. This shoe gives me height! It is really versatile, from office to an evening out. The only thing is the the back of the sandle started to fray apart from the wedge part which is made of straw. It's not repairable so I cant wear this shoe with dresses since it's noticeable.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 5 customer reviews...