Steve Madden Women's Candyy Flat,Gold Leather,6.5 M Review

Buy Steve Madden Women's Candyy Flat,Gold Leather,6.5 M at Best Price




You can buy Steve Madden Women's Candyy Flat,Gold Leather,6.5 M today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Steve Madden Women's Candyy Flat,Gold Leather,6.5 M. Also read our Steve Madden Women's Candyy Flat,Gold Leather,6.5 M reviews before you decide to buy Steve Madden Women's Candyy Flat,Gold Leather,6.5 M. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Steve Madden Women's Candyy Flat,Gold Leather,6.5 M Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Steve Madden Women's Candyy Flat,Gold Leather,6.5 M. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.3
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Steve Madden Women's Candyy Flat,Gold Leather,6.5 M

Steve Madden Women's Candyy Flat,Gold Leather,6.5 M Overview:


  • This shoes / sandals / boots style name or model number is Candyy
  • Color: Gold
  • Material: Leather Upper and Man-Made Outsole
  • Measurements: 0.25 Inch Heel
  • Width: B / M

Steve Madden Women's Candyy Flat,Gold Leather,6.5 M Reviews, On Sale Steve Madden Women's Candyy Flat,Gold Leather,6.5 M, buy Steve Madden Women's Candyy Flat,Gold Leather,6.5 M, Steve Madden Women's Candyy Flat,Gold Leather,6.5 M best buy, Steve Madden Women's Candyy Flat,Gold Leather,6.5 M Discount, Steve Madden Women's Candyy Flat,Gold Leather,6.5 M For Sale


Steve Madden Women's Candyy Flat,Gold Leather,6.5 M

Athleta Boots Tommy Hilfiger Coat Slogers Boots

Steve Madden Women's Candyy Flat,Gold Leather,6.5 M Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
3 Reviews
5 star:
 (1)
4 star:
 (2)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Runs 1/4 to 1/2 of a Size Small, August 29, 2007
I brought this shoe in gold, size 8 �. This pair does not fit true to size; I have other shoes by Steve Madden that fit very nicely and I was surprised that this pair was tight. If I was to order these shoes again, I would buy a half size larger, but I think my current pair will stretch a little when I finish breaking them in around the house. I am giving it four stars because of the fit, otherwise, they are a nice pair of shoes.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flats!, February 8, 2008
By 
Elissa Green (Arkansas) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
This review is from: Steve Madden Women's Candyy Flat (Apparel)
These shoes are great! My biggest concern was that they would become worn out and would stop staying on--not the case! True to other reviews, however, they do run a little small, so order at least half a size bigger. Overall, a great buy for the price.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


4.0 out of 5 stars Cute But Not True to Size, October 15, 2007
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I bought these in black and they look really nice. I also bought them a half size bigger (8.5M) because of reviews on other sites. I still felt that they were small. My toes feel scrunched up inside them. Perhaps they'll get bigger if I wear them out. Maybe the elastic in the back will loosen up. I mean, my mom who usually wears 7M to 7.5M thought they were perfect. How crazy is that? If they don't loosen up, at least my mom will have a pair of cute shoes.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 3 customer reviews...