Steve Madden Women's Lynbrook Platform Sandal,Navy Multi,10 M US Review

Buy Steve Madden Women's Lynbrook Platform Sandal,Navy Multi,10 M US at Best Price




You can buy Steve Madden Women's Lynbrook Platform Sandal,Navy Multi,10 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Steve Madden Women's Lynbrook Platform Sandal,Navy Multi,10 M US. Also read our Steve Madden Women's Lynbrook Platform Sandal,Navy Multi,10 M US reviews before you decide to buy Steve Madden Women's Lynbrook Platform Sandal,Navy Multi,10 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Steve Madden Women's Lynbrook Platform Sandal,Navy Multi,10 M US Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Steve Madden Women's Lynbrook Platform Sandal,Navy Multi,10 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.0
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Steve Madden Women's Lynbrook Platform Sandal,Navy Multi,10 M US

Steve Madden Women's Lynbrook Platform Sandal,Navy Multi,10 M US Overview:


  • This shoes / sandals / boots style name or model number is Lynbrook
  • Color: Navy Multi
  • Material: Textile Upper and Man-Made Outsole
  • Measurements: 4.75 Inch Heel
  • Width: B / M

Steve Madden Women's Lynbrook Platform Sandal,Navy Multi,10 M US Reviews, On Sale Steve Madden Women's Lynbrook Platform Sandal,Navy Multi,10 M US, buy Steve Madden Women's Lynbrook Platform Sandal,Navy Multi,10 M US, Steve Madden Women's Lynbrook Platform Sandal,Navy Multi,10 M US best buy, Steve Madden Women's Lynbrook Platform Sandal,Navy Multi,10 M US Discount, Steve Madden Women's Lynbrook Platform Sandal,Navy Multi,10 M US For Sale


Steve Madden Women's Lynbrook Platform Sandal,Navy Multi,10 M US

Hama LED New Era Factory Outlet Coat Ray Ban Sunglasss

Steve Madden Women's Lynbrook Platform Sandal,Navy Multi,10 M US Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
3 Reviews
5 star:
 (2)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Shoe, January 8, 2008
By 
Becca (Saginaw, Michigan) - See all my reviews
I just recieved these shoes and they are more than what I expexted. They look better in person. I wear a 6 1/2 and they fit perfectly. They colors are nice and bright. I got them in red. The toe box area is a tiny bit stiff not enough for me to want to return them. The comfort is there. Very good summer shoe.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 8, 2008
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
Great and so sexy sandal. I have a little bit of a wide foot, so I am glad I got a 6 1/2 instead of a 6. This way they fit me perfectly.
They are comfy, well, and the price, unbelievable, thank you so much Amazon ;o)
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


2.0 out of 5 stars Not So Great, January 12, 2008
By 
These are not as cute in person! The colors are brighter then I like also the toe is to narrow. I will be sending these back! The product lacked quality especially for Steve Maddens.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 3 customer reviews...