Steve Madden Women's Caryssa Platform Pump,Grey Multi,10 M US Review

Buy Steve Madden Women's Caryssa Platform Pump,Grey Multi,10 M US at Best Price




You can buy Steve Madden Women's Caryssa Platform Pump,Grey Multi,10 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Steve Madden Women's Caryssa Platform Pump,Grey Multi,10 M US. Also read our Steve Madden Women's Caryssa Platform Pump,Grey Multi,10 M US reviews before you decide to buy Steve Madden Women's Caryssa Platform Pump,Grey Multi,10 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Steve Madden Women's Caryssa Platform Pump,Grey Multi,10 M US Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Steve Madden Women's Caryssa Platform Pump,Grey Multi,10 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.0
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Steve Madden Women's Caryssa  Platform Pump,Grey Multi,10 M US

Steve Madden Women's Caryssa Platform Pump,Grey Multi,10 M US Overview:


  • Fun and playful Shoes by Steve Madden
  • Leather upper
  • Makes any outfit look good
  • Dress them up or dress them down
  • Soft leather lining

Steve Madden Women's Caryssa Platform Pump,Grey Multi,10 M US Reviews, On Sale Steve Madden Women's Caryssa Platform Pump,Grey Multi,10 M US, buy Steve Madden Women's Caryssa Platform Pump,Grey Multi,10 M US, Steve Madden Women's Caryssa Platform Pump,Grey Multi,10 M US best buy, Steve Madden Women's Caryssa Platform Pump,Grey Multi,10 M US Discount, Steve Madden Women's Caryssa Platform Pump,Grey Multi,10 M US For Sale


Steve Madden Women's Caryssa  Platform Pump,Grey Multi,10 M US

Nine West Boots Cianni Coat Fit Flop Boots

Steve Madden Women's Caryssa Platform Pump,Grey Multi,10 M US Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
54 Reviews
5 star:
 (28)
4 star:
 (13)
3 star:
 (3)
2 star:
 (6)
1 star:
 (4)
 
 
 

19 of 19 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars great pumps, April 3, 2010
i got these in both the blue and the black suede, and i love them both! These heels are five inches but the platform is at least an inch, so they feel like four inch heels. Granted, that might still be a bit much for the uninitiated, but i'd recommend looking more closely at the platform itself: There is a definate thinning of the platform towards the toes, while the platform is thicker towards the rear of the ball of your foot. This helps your feet to sort of "roll along" as you walk along, and imho, it is a very big improvement in design.

So, you can always get a gel insert to make these even more comfy, but, you might find they're o.k. without it. i usually do use a gel insert, just because i like things to be as comfy as possible.

Anyway, these pumps are very sophisticated and sexi, and they look fabulous with so much. i love the rounded toe, and both my black pair and my blue pair are great to wear with jeans. My black pair looks great with both blue... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


13 of 13 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but the finish wears off!, June 8, 2010
I just received these in the black patent, and I love them! Super stylish, and I love the tall, super thin stiletto. These shoes look like they could easily cost $500 or more, and people have actually asked me if they were by a few different luxury designers.
Don't let the 5 inch heel fool you - with the platform in the bed they are closer to 4 inches, so they aren't difficult to walk in if you are accustomed to stilettos.
I am disappointed that they are not real leather. Usually Steve Madden shoes are real leather, and he only uses faux leather for his "Madden Girl" line, so I was suprised to see that they are synthetic.
One thing I love about Steve Madden is that his sizes are very consistent. You won't vary in size in sandals, boots, etc. and these are no different. I am an exact size 8, so I was able to order these shoes without needing to try them on in a store.
HOWEVER, I just wore them out for the first time and the black patent finish flaked off in several... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


8 of 8 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars One iconic Shoe, May 28, 2010
By 
Susan "Susie" (Fresno, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Ok...if there is such a thing as "Love at first site" (with a shoe)It happened with these shoes I was knocked me off my feet in a good way!
I had seen a pair from another designer but they were expensive and I could not afford on my budget. I have been on the look out for a comprable pair that was affordable. And these Beautys are it!!!

I got Blush and I think it should have been called nude. I originally ordered the 9 but they were a little tight. I had to locate a 9.5 and that was perfect size. I feel the run a little small.
So I walked all around the house in them for hours and not one blister. They are so So SO comfortable!!! It unbelievable, my long toes are not pinched due to the mary jane toe, and the shape makes it easy to walk in. The weight is NOT heavy and that is a great thing, in the past I have had shoes that felt like I was walking with a ball and chain all day. These shoes make me feel so wonderful, they make my legs look longer and they... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 54 customer reviews...