Steve Madden Women's Pinelope Pump,Blush Patent,7.5 M US Review

Buy Steve Madden Women's Pinelope Pump,Blush Patent,7.5 M US at Best Price




You can buy Steve Madden Women's Pinelope Pump,Blush Patent,7.5 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Steve Madden Women's Pinelope Pump,Blush Patent,7.5 M US. Also read our Steve Madden Women's Pinelope Pump,Blush Patent,7.5 M US reviews before you decide to buy Steve Madden Women's Pinelope Pump,Blush Patent,7.5 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Steve Madden Women's Pinelope Pump,Blush Patent,7.5 M US Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Steve Madden Women's Pinelope Pump,Blush Patent,7.5 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 3.8
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Steve Madden Women's Pinelope Pump,Blush Patent,7.5 M US

Steve Madden Women's Pinelope Pump,Blush Patent,7.5 M US Overview:



    Steve Madden Women's Pinelope Pump,Blush Patent,7.5 M US Reviews, On Sale Steve Madden Women's Pinelope Pump,Blush Patent,7.5 M US, buy Steve Madden Women's Pinelope Pump,Blush Patent,7.5 M US, Steve Madden Women's Pinelope Pump,Blush Patent,7.5 M US best buy, Steve Madden Women's Pinelope Pump,Blush Patent,7.5 M US Discount, Steve Madden Women's Pinelope Pump,Blush Patent,7.5 M US For Sale


    Steve Madden Women's Pinelope Pump,Blush Patent,7.5 M US

    Phistic Overcoat Dockers Coat Cashmere Boutique Coat

    Steve Madden Women's Pinelope Pump,Blush Patent,7.5 M US Reviews


    Amazon.com
    Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review
    4 Reviews
    5 star:
     (1)
    4 star:
     (2)
    3 star:    (0)
    2 star:
     (1)
    1 star:    (0)
     
     
     

    1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
    4.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, September 10, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    Comfortable, it's real not faux. It goes with everything. The platform gives it some height but makes it comfortable as well.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    5.0 out of 5 stars best heels ever!!, October 18, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    these shoes are great, i thought the 3inch heel would be nerdy and old ladyish but really there great, sooo comfortable and i got so many compliments. definitely worth it and they go with anything! black tights or nude. really great shoe for dancing at weddings and stuff and there really beautiful and made well. enjoy!
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good quality as I thought, October 11, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    I would have to say that I love Steve madden shoes and I love this pinelope pump shoes too. I got a black suede pair from Townshoes store and I loved them. This is the shoes for everyday wear and any occasions. That is why I decided to get another pair in this style but different color.

    The delivery was pretty fast, much faster than I thought and didn't cost much as all( since I'm in Canada, the shipping was only around 8). Anyway, Im really happy until I opened the box and saw the right foot... For some reason, the right foot is winkled and surface obviously got a little bit torn out. It has nothing to do with amazon I believe, the shoes must left the factory like this...I really wish I had got another pair of them, but I guess there is nothing I can do about it. If I wanted to get an exchange, then I have to pay the shipping back to amazon, and carry the risk that might be charged for the duty fee twice. For that matter, it just doesn't worth it to ship back....even... Read more
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    Share your thoughts with other customers:
      See all 4 customer reviews...