Steve Madden Women's Madalyne Boot,Black,8 M US Review

Buy Steve Madden Women's Madalyne Boot,Black,8 M US at Best Price




You can buy Steve Madden Women's Madalyne Boot,Black,8 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Steve Madden Women's Madalyne Boot,Black,8 M US. Also read our Steve Madden Women's Madalyne Boot,Black,8 M US reviews before you decide to buy Steve Madden Women's Madalyne Boot,Black,8 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Steve Madden Women's Madalyne Boot,Black,8 M US Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Steve Madden Women's Madalyne Boot,Black,8 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.5
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Steve Madden Women's Madalyne Boot,Black,8 M US

Steve Madden Women's Madalyne Boot,Black,8 M US Overview:



    Steve Madden Women's Madalyne Boot,Black,8 M US Reviews, On Sale Steve Madden Women's Madalyne Boot,Black,8 M US, buy Steve Madden Women's Madalyne Boot,Black,8 M US, Steve Madden Women's Madalyne Boot,Black,8 M US best buy, Steve Madden Women's Madalyne Boot,Black,8 M US Discount, Steve Madden Women's Madalyne Boot,Black,8 M US For Sale


    Steve Madden Women's Madalyne Boot,Black,8 M US

    Cianni Coat Fyasko Overcoat LG TV

    Steve Madden Women's Madalyne Boot,Black,8 M US Reviews


    Amazon.com
    Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review
    2 Reviews
    5 star:
     (1)
    4 star:
     (1)
    3 star:    (0)
    2 star:    (0)
    1 star:    (0)
     
     
     

    2 of 3 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars Size runs normal, not too big, February 7, 2011
    I believed another reviewer who said these run small and so I ordered a 7 instead of an 8, which is what she advised. I was so excited to get them and they ARE TOO SMALL. Now I have to order an 8 and wait for them, again. I think I will like them, though....
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    4.0 out of 5 stars Runs big, January 8, 2011
    By 
    Jane H (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    I love these boots, but they run a size larger. I ordered them in my size (6M) and, when I got them, I immediately tried them on. But, was disappointed that they were big (too big). I thought I received the wrong size, but, they were my right size. Even with my thick winter wool socks, they were too big. I ended up giving them to my friend, she wears a 1/2 size larger and, they were big on her. So, if you're thinking of getting these boots, I recommend that you go down a full size or 1/2 size if you plan to wear thick socks with them. They'll look cute with jeans!
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    Share your thoughts with other customers:
      See both customer reviews...