Buy Steve Madden Women's Tianna Slouch Boot,Black,6.5 M at Best Price
You can buy Steve Madden Women's Tianna Slouch Boot,Black,6.5 M today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Steve Madden Women's Tianna Slouch Boot,Black,6.5 M. Also read our Steve Madden Women's Tianna Slouch Boot,Black,6.5 M reviews before you decide to buy Steve Madden Women's Tianna Slouch Boot,Black,6.5 M. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this
Steve Madden Women's Tianna Slouch Boot,Black,6.5 M Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Steve Madden Women's Tianna Slouch Boot,Black,6.5 M. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Steve Madden Women's Tianna Slouch Boot,Black,6.5 M Overview:
- Soft suede upper
- Flat boot
- Pull-on style
- Cushioned insole
- Casual style
Steve Madden Women's Tianna Slouch Boot,Black,6.5 M Reviews, On Sale Steve Madden Women's Tianna Slouch Boot,Black,6.5 M, buy Steve Madden Women's Tianna Slouch Boot,Black,6.5 M, Steve Madden Women's Tianna Slouch Boot,Black,6.5 M best buy, Steve Madden Women's Tianna Slouch Boot,Black,6.5 M Discount, Steve Madden Women's Tianna Slouch Boot,Black,6.5 M For Sale
Prada Sunglass New Era Factory Outlet Coat LG TV
Steve Madden Women's Tianna Slouch Boot,Black,6.5 M Reviews
| 15 of 16 people found the following review helpful: By This review is from: Steve Madden Women's Tianna Slouch Boot (Apparel) I love the style of this boot but Steve Madden succeded in making this the most uncomfortable boot I've ever tried. The pre-formed toe is hard and leaves no room for softening. The slouches are pre measured and poofy in the back. When the boot is on it resembles a spaceboot. If anyone knows where I can find a soft, slouchy, flat, black, suede or leather boot for less than $100.00 please let me know! 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Steve Madden Women's Tianna Slouch Boot (Apparel) The style is cute, and the price is cheaper about $30 then in department stores BUT..I checked them in the store, and size 7,5 was good (normally I wear size 8). I ordered 7,5 and they too small! I saw other review that one person ordered size down and was ok, I guess they`re very off. It was really uncomfortable and painful after a few seconds of trying for my toes. I wanted to reorder size 8, but I think I`ll pass (maybe for $30-40 I`d buy). They cute but kind of cheap. 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: By shoeaddict0227 (MD) - See all my reviews This review is from: Steve Madden Women's Tianna Slouch Boot (Apparel) i love these boots. i got the brown pair and they go with almost everything. i think they have the right amount of "slouchiness" and i find them very comfortable. the calves are a bit loose on me.i do have a problem tho - one of boots stays on my calf, the other is for some reason softer and "slouches" a few inches lower. maybe one of my calf is just skinner...anyone know how to make the slouchy one stay in place? i personally want them to stay a little below my knees, not below midcalf. |
› See all 34 customer reviews...


