Steve Madden Women's Serenite Slingback Sandal,Blush multi,10 M US Review

Buy Steve Madden Women's Serenite Slingback Sandal,Blush multi,10 M US at Best Price




You can buy Steve Madden Women's Serenite Slingback Sandal,Blush multi,10 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Steve Madden Women's Serenite Slingback Sandal,Blush multi,10 M US. Also read our Steve Madden Women's Serenite Slingback Sandal,Blush multi,10 M US reviews before you decide to buy Steve Madden Women's Serenite Slingback Sandal,Blush multi,10 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Steve Madden Women's Serenite Slingback Sandal,Blush multi,10 M US Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Steve Madden Women's Serenite Slingback Sandal,Blush multi,10 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 3.9
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Steve Madden Women's Serenite Slingback Sandal,Blush multi,10 M US

Steve Madden Women's Serenite Slingback Sandal,Blush multi,10 M US Overview:


  • Made in China
  • Man Made Upper
  • Man Made Sole
  • Heel Height: Under 1 Inch
  • This shoe fits true to size.

Steve Madden Women's Serenite Slingback Sandal,Blush multi,10 M US Reviews, On Sale Steve Madden Women's Serenite Slingback Sandal,Blush multi,10 M US, buy Steve Madden Women's Serenite Slingback Sandal,Blush multi,10 M US, Steve Madden Women's Serenite Slingback Sandal,Blush multi,10 M US best buy, Steve Madden Women's Serenite Slingback Sandal,Blush multi,10 M US Discount, Steve Madden Women's Serenite Slingback Sandal,Blush multi,10 M US For Sale


Steve Madden Women's Serenite Slingback Sandal,Blush multi,10 M US

Pendleton Coat Rebecca Minkoff Handbags Metal Mulisha Overcoat

Steve Madden Women's Serenite Slingback Sandal,Blush multi,10 M US Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
13 Reviews
5 star:
 (5)
4 star:
 (4)
3 star:
 (2)
2 star:
 (2)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty!, June 24, 2011
By 
K. Schultz (WI USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I love these shoes. I just got them free with Amazon rewards points (which was fabulous). Ordered them around midnight Thursday, paid 3.99 for 1 day shipping and they got here Friday afternoon! AMAZING. Really comfortable, stylish, beautiful. I ordered the cognac and the gold makes it really standout from other plain brown sandals. Fits well, true to size. I'm a 7.5 and ordered a 7.5. Definitely recommend, I am ordering another pair in the Blush color! I want to get Coral next.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
3.0 out of 5 stars Too big!, August 12, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I usually wear an 8 1/2 or 9 in steve madden shoes, but this pair of 8 1/2 shoes is way too big! And for some reason the size 8 is $10 more expensive!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoe, June 28, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
The shoe is beautiful. There is one downfall and it's my fault for not thinking about it before I bought it. The shoes are extremely flat. Every time I wear them my feet hurt. Other than that I like the shoe.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 13 customer reviews...