Steve Madden Women's Merriee Pump,Gold Leather,10 M US Review

Buy Steve Madden Women's Merriee Pump,Gold Leather,10 M US at Best Price




You can buy Steve Madden Women's Merriee Pump,Gold Leather,10 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Steve Madden Women's Merriee Pump,Gold Leather,10 M US. Also read our Steve Madden Women's Merriee Pump,Gold Leather,10 M US reviews before you decide to buy Steve Madden Women's Merriee Pump,Gold Leather,10 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Steve Madden Women's Merriee Pump,Gold Leather,10 M US Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Steve Madden Women's Merriee Pump,Gold Leather,10 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 3.8
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Steve Madden Women's Merriee Pump,Gold Leather,10 M US

Steve Madden Women's Merriee Pump,Gold Leather,10 M US Overview:


  • This shoes / sandals / boots style name or model number is Merriee
  • Color: Gold
  • Material: Leather Upper and Man-Made Outsole
  • Shaft measures 2.5 Inches, Circumference measures 11 Inches, and 5 Inch Heel
  • Width: Medium (B, M)

Steve Madden Women's Merriee Pump,Gold Leather,10 M US Reviews, On Sale Steve Madden Women's Merriee Pump,Gold Leather,10 M US, buy Steve Madden Women's Merriee Pump,Gold Leather,10 M US, Steve Madden Women's Merriee Pump,Gold Leather,10 M US best buy, Steve Madden Women's Merriee Pump,Gold Leather,10 M US Discount, Steve Madden Women's Merriee Pump,Gold Leather,10 M US For Sale


Steve Madden Women's Merriee Pump,Gold Leather,10 M US

Ray Ban Sunglasss Z Spoke Zac Posen Handbags Rubie's Costume Co Coat

Steve Madden Women's Merriee Pump,Gold Leather,10 M US Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
5 Reviews
5 star:
 (1)
4 star:
 (2)
3 star:
 (2)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
3.0 out of 5 stars All About the Looks, August 15, 2009
These shoes are HOTT, but very uncomfortable. I have some boots in the same height that I can wear up to 10 hours a day and not feel tired, but the difference is that these have no ankle support and very wobbly. I have a wide foot so at my big toe, the shoe was cutting off my circulation, Maybe if you have a narrow foot these would be fine. I wish I could return them, but I made the mistake of wearing them out.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of heels!, July 26, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I have been hunting for these shoes for a very long time. I do not wear heels very often but they are comfortable after wearing them for the second time, letting the patent leather stretch out a bit. They are true to size. I have gotten so many compliments on them. They look great wearing any outfit whether it's casual or formal, you really cannot go wrong with these heels.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy but Uncomfortable, February 21, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
Finally found my size in Black Patent and bought them 1/2 size bigger. Very sexy design and compliments your outfit whether jeans, shorts or dress. However, I must agree with other reviews - there is something wrong with the design of the front of shoe. I was unable to stand in these for an hour as my pinkies and big toe were smashed with no circulation hence my feet were swollen within the hour. I will try having them stretched to fix this issue. Otherwise, they are a sexy pair of booties.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 5 customer reviews...