Steve Madden Women's Kortship Flat,Purple Suede,10 M US Review

Buy Steve Madden Women's Kortship Flat,Purple Suede,10 M US at Best Price




You can buy Steve Madden Women's Kortship Flat,Purple Suede,10 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Steve Madden Women's Kortship Flat,Purple Suede,10 M US. Also read our Steve Madden Women's Kortship Flat,Purple Suede,10 M US reviews before you decide to buy Steve Madden Women's Kortship Flat,Purple Suede,10 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Steve Madden Women's Kortship Flat,Purple Suede,10 M US Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Steve Madden Women's Kortship Flat,Purple Suede,10 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.1
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Steve Madden Women's Kortship Flat,Purple Suede,10 M US

Steve Madden Women's Kortship Flat,Purple Suede,10 M US Overview:



    Steve Madden Women's Kortship Flat,Purple Suede,10 M US Reviews, On Sale Steve Madden Women's Kortship Flat,Purple Suede,10 M US, buy Steve Madden Women's Kortship Flat,Purple Suede,10 M US, Steve Madden Women's Kortship Flat,Purple Suede,10 M US best buy, Steve Madden Women's Kortship Flat,Purple Suede,10 M US Discount, Steve Madden Women's Kortship Flat,Purple Suede,10 M US For Sale


    Steve Madden Women's Kortship Flat,Purple Suede,10 M US

    Polaris Bike Rubie's Costume Co Coat Z Spoke Zac Posen Handbags

    Steve Madden Women's Kortship Flat,Purple Suede,10 M US Reviews


    Amazon.com
    Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review
    9 Reviews
    5 star:
     (4)
    4 star:
     (2)
    3 star:
     (3)
    2 star:    (0)
    1 star:    (0)
     
     
     

    6 of 6 people found the following review helpful:
    5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes for my wedding, August 25, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    I bought these ballet flats to wear to my wedding reception. In color, they are a bit paler than what appeared on my monitor, which actually made me happier. They are a true lavender: not orchid (pinkish) or periwinkle (bluish). The toe area is quite a bit shorter than I normally see, displaying a lot more than a hint of "toe cleavage". As other reviewers have said, the elastic at the heel, instead of near the front, means that you will need to go up at least a half size. My initial purchase was a 10M and I had to return them for the 11M (no half sizes above 10). The elastic at the heel hugs the heel and keeps the shoe from slipping off, even when dancing! The leather is soft and caused no blisters. As one reviewer said, there isn't much padding, so I added insoles, knowing I would be on my feet for a long time. The edges of the bow are not glued down.

    I'm going to be buying a second pair, in the purple suede, because I like these so much.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
    5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and Comfortable, July 20, 2011
    By 
    Lolita (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    I bought these shoes in Lavendar and was very surprised at the quality and comfort of the shoe. They are a beautiful, soft leather and easy on the feet. The color is lovely. I don't usually like elastic back shoes, but these gripped without pinching, especially for a ballet flat that tends to slip off at the heel. I bought 1/2 size larger since they don't come in Wide sizes. I suggest if you have bunions (for me, the result of ballet!) go up 1/2 size at least. They are also a bit short in the toe area.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
    5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, July 8, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    This ballet flat is comfortable and attractive. The accordion heel hugs my ankle, preventing any slipping, without pinching, and the soft leather on the foot has never given me blisters on the tops of my toes, even though I've worn these shoes for long periods of time (I have a B-width foot). The foot bed is comfortable though not particularly well padded, so if your foot is extra sensitive or you'll be doing lots of standing, you may want to consider in-soles. I found the shoe true to size.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    Share your thoughts with other customers:
      See all 9 customer reviews...