Buy Steve Madden Women's Cablee Lace-Up Boot,Brown Leather,7.5 M US at Best Price
You can buy Steve Madden Women's Cablee Lace-Up Boot,Brown Leather,7.5 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Steve Madden Women's Cablee Lace-Up Boot,Brown Leather,7.5 M US. Also read our Steve Madden Women's Cablee Lace-Up Boot,Brown Leather,7.5 M US reviews before you decide to buy Steve Madden Women's Cablee Lace-Up Boot,Brown Leather,7.5 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this
Steve Madden Women's Cablee Lace-Up Boot,Brown Leather,7.5 M US Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Steve Madden Women's Cablee Lace-Up Boot,Brown Leather,7.5 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Steve Madden Women's Cablee Lace-Up Boot,Brown Leather,7.5 M US Overview:
- Fun and Playful Boots by Steve Madden
- Leather Upper
- Back Zip For Easy On And Off
- Circumfrence: 12 3?"
- Shaft Heigh: 10"
Steve Madden Women's Cablee Lace-Up Boot,Brown Leather,7.5 M US Reviews, On Sale Steve Madden Women's Cablee Lace-Up Boot,Brown Leather,7.5 M US, buy Steve Madden Women's Cablee Lace-Up Boot,Brown Leather,7.5 M US, Steve Madden Women's Cablee Lace-Up Boot,Brown Leather,7.5 M US best buy, Steve Madden Women's Cablee Lace-Up Boot,Brown Leather,7.5 M US Discount, Steve Madden Women's Cablee Lace-Up Boot,Brown Leather,7.5 M US For Sale
Dockers Coat Wilton Gifts Costumes Coat Matisse Boots
Steve Madden Women's Cablee Lace-Up Boot,Brown Leather,7.5 M US Reviews
| 9 of 9 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Steve Madden Women's Cablee Lace-Up Boot (Apparel) Originally I was looking for knee-high lace up boots, but decided on these because I couldn't find any knee-highs that I like. I tried on the Madden Girl version at DSW and liked them, but decided to go for this Steve Madden version because of the bad reviews on the synthetic version. I'm glad I did.These are great. The zipper works well, they are easy to put on, they go with anything. I get tons of compliments on them. I even wear them to my professional job under my pants. I posted some "customer pictures." These boots are not quite "mid calf" boots but are too tall to be considered "ankle boots." I usually wear a 7.5 or 8, but generally lean towards 7.5. I went with an 8 this time, and I made the right decision. They fit perfectly with thick socks, and have just a tiny bit of room with thin boot socks. 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: By Cam Light "CL3311" (Washington, USA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Steve Madden Women's Cablee Lace-Up Boot (Apparel) I got these in the brown, size 7. For Steve Maddens, they're not as high quality as I expected. The zipper in the back does not stay up so I'm either constantly zipping them up or I tied the shoelaces around and tuck the zipper in them to hold them up. The insoles are pretty much non existent. If you have high/medium arches, you might find a problem with these because there is no arch support. It takes awhile to break in and the back of the boot above your heel can take a beating, if thicker socks aren't worn with these. I've actually worn military flight deck boots, which these are very similar to, and they are basically this uncomfortable. I just expected a little more out of a trendy boot with the big name. I've gotten a ton of compliments on them so I guess some of it is a worth it and some, not so much. If I can do it again, I probably wouldn't buy these honestly. They'll probably last a year and then go in a shoe bin in the closet. 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: This review is from: Steve Madden Women's Cablee Lace-Up Boot (Apparel) I recently purchased these combat boots, and I have to say, I absolutely LOVE them! I have warn them 2x already and have gotten many complements. I normally wear a 9-9 1/2 and I ordered a 9 1/2 in these and they are a perfect fit, enough room for thick socks as well. You can wear them folded over or laced up and they look great either way. The cable knit is very cute. |
› See all 20 customer reviews...


