STEVE MADDEN MOUNTAIN WOMENS BOOTIES GRAY 11M Review

Buy STEVE MADDEN MOUNTAIN WOMENS BOOTIES GRAY 11M at Best Price




You can buy STEVE MADDEN MOUNTAIN WOMENS BOOTIES GRAY 11M today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy STEVE MADDEN MOUNTAIN WOMENS BOOTIES GRAY 11M. Also read our STEVE MADDEN MOUNTAIN WOMENS BOOTIES GRAY 11M reviews before you decide to buy STEVE MADDEN MOUNTAIN WOMENS BOOTIES GRAY 11M. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





STEVE MADDEN MOUNTAIN WOMENS BOOTIES GRAY 11M Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to STEVE MADDEN MOUNTAIN WOMENS BOOTIES GRAY 11M. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.8
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

STEVE MADDEN MOUNTAIN WOMENS BOOTIES GRAY 11M

STEVE MADDEN MOUNTAIN WOMENS BOOTIES GRAY 11M Overview:


  • Genuine man-made upper
  • Rubber sole
  • 14" Circumference
  • Rounded toe
  • Faux fur lining

STEVE MADDEN MOUNTAIN WOMENS BOOTIES GRAY 11M Reviews, On Sale STEVE MADDEN MOUNTAIN WOMENS BOOTIES GRAY 11M, buy STEVE MADDEN MOUNTAIN WOMENS BOOTIES GRAY 11M, STEVE MADDEN MOUNTAIN WOMENS BOOTIES GRAY 11M best buy, STEVE MADDEN MOUNTAIN WOMENS BOOTIES GRAY 11M Discount, STEVE MADDEN MOUNTAIN WOMENS BOOTIES GRAY 11M For Sale


STEVE MADDEN MOUNTAIN WOMENS BOOTIES GRAY 11M

Tom Ford Sunglasses Women Lucchese Boots Tommy Hilfiger Coat

STEVE MADDEN MOUNTAIN WOMENS BOOTIES GRAY 11M Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
4 Reviews
5 star:
 (3)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Slipper like Boots, September 4, 2011
I purchased these last year not expecting these to last very long but I still have them. They are super comfortable like your living in your slippers. I would not recommend to wear them in the snow though I have a couple times because I live in a state where it snows alot, but your feet and socks end up getting wet because their a clothy material--yuck. Their a more pratical investment for Fall because they do keep your feet warm- just make sure not to get them wet. I don't know if it makes a difference even putting that water proofing spray on them or even if you could. Over all these boots are cute for the price I payed for them 14.99 and I would like to buy another pair in maybe the grey sometime. the rating i would give them is 3.5
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, October 17, 2011
By 
Amanda (Janesville, WI, United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
These boots were exactly what I was expecting! They are very soft and I wear them almost every day and they still look brand new. The price was great too. I am very happy with my Steve Madden boots.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars LOVES!!!, February 7, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
These boots are so cute and comfy!! Not for support but just cute and flat furry comfort! Will buy another pair at this price!!!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 4 customer reviews...