Steve Madden Women's Tippper Ankle-Strap Sandal,Natural Leather,7.5 M US Review

Buy Steve Madden Women's Tippper Ankle-Strap Sandal,Natural Leather,7.5 M US at Best Price




You can buy Steve Madden Women's Tippper Ankle-Strap Sandal,Natural Leather,7.5 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Steve Madden Women's Tippper Ankle-Strap Sandal,Natural Leather,7.5 M US. Also read our Steve Madden Women's Tippper Ankle-Strap Sandal,Natural Leather,7.5 M US reviews before you decide to buy Steve Madden Women's Tippper Ankle-Strap Sandal,Natural Leather,7.5 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Steve Madden Women's Tippper Ankle-Strap Sandal,Natural Leather,7.5 M US Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Steve Madden Women's Tippper Ankle-Strap Sandal,Natural Leather,7.5 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.4
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Steve Madden Women's Tippper Ankle-Strap Sandal,Natural Leather,7.5 M US

Steve Madden Women's Tippper Ankle-Strap Sandal,Natural Leather,7.5 M US Overview:



    Steve Madden Women's Tippper Ankle-Strap Sandal,Natural Leather,7.5 M US Reviews, On Sale Steve Madden Women's Tippper Ankle-Strap Sandal,Natural Leather,7.5 M US, buy Steve Madden Women's Tippper Ankle-Strap Sandal,Natural Leather,7.5 M US, Steve Madden Women's Tippper Ankle-Strap Sandal,Natural Leather,7.5 M US best buy, Steve Madden Women's Tippper Ankle-Strap Sandal,Natural Leather,7.5 M US Discount, Steve Madden Women's Tippper Ankle-Strap Sandal,Natural Leather,7.5 M US For Sale


    Steve Madden Women's Tippper Ankle-Strap Sandal,Natural Leather,7.5 M US

    Ali Kris Overcoat Cianni Coat H.E. Homini Emerito Overcoat

    Steve Madden Women's Tippper Ankle-Strap Sandal,Natural Leather,7.5 M US Reviews


    Amazon.com
    Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review
    7 Reviews
    5 star:
     (4)
    4 star:
     (2)
    3 star:
     (1)
    2 star:    (0)
    1 star:    (0)
     
     
     

    4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and unique, April 24, 2011
    By 
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    I wore this shoe for the first time last week and it was SO comfortable. I love the fact that it's REAL leather - not the fake stuff most shoes are made of these days. My only complaint is that it's a little loose in the ankle area.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    4.0 out of 5 stars PAGEN13, March 23, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    I bought these in purple suede, they are fantastic! Very soft, true to size and color. Didn't give them 5 stars, since the're closed in the back it pushes your foot forward and into the thong part of the sandal. Ensure you get the size you ware for boots or it will give you a bad cut and blister in the middle of your toes. I was lucky I ordered the same size I would if I was getting a boot. My rule of thumb is: open shoe I get my sandal size 7 1/2; closed shoe I get my boot size 8. Still a little iritaing at first but since I have warn them they gave and now are perfect. The heel is a dream to walk in and I love that it is covered with the same material and color as the rest of the shoe. All in all a damn fine sandal.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe but not true to size, February 12, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    I bought a 2 pairs of these shoes in 2 different sizes. In 7 and a 7.5. I was disappointed when they arrived because it is not true to size. In almost all shoe brands, I wear a 6.5 - 7. But this 7 was way too small and the 7.5 made a huge difference. I would even say that 7 and 7.5 felt like one whole size difference. The 7.5 was very loose. Other than the size, it's a stylish and comfortable shoe.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    Share your thoughts with other customers:
      See all 7 customer reviews...