Steve Madden Men's Dixxonn Loafer,Dark Brown,8 M US Review

Buy Steve Madden Men's Dixxonn Loafer,Dark Brown,8 M US at Best Price




You can buy Steve Madden Men's Dixxonn Loafer,Dark Brown,8 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Steve Madden Men's Dixxonn Loafer,Dark Brown,8 M US. Also read our Steve Madden Men's Dixxonn Loafer,Dark Brown,8 M US reviews before you decide to buy Steve Madden Men's Dixxonn Loafer,Dark Brown,8 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Steve Madden Men's Dixxonn Loafer,Dark Brown,8 M US Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Steve Madden Men's Dixxonn Loafer,Dark Brown,8 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.0
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Steve Madden Men's Dixxonn Loafer,Dark Brown,8 M US

Steve Madden Men's Dixxonn Loafer,Dark Brown,8 M US Overview:


  • This shoes / sandals / boots style name or model number is Dixxonn
  • Color: Dark Brn
  • Material: Leather Upper and Man-Made Outsole
  • 1 Inch Heel
  • Width: Medium (D, M)

Steve Madden Men's Dixxonn Loafer,Dark Brown,8 M US Reviews, On Sale Steve Madden Men's Dixxonn Loafer,Dark Brown,8 M US, buy Steve Madden Men's Dixxonn Loafer,Dark Brown,8 M US, Steve Madden Men's Dixxonn Loafer,Dark Brown,8 M US best buy, Steve Madden Men's Dixxonn Loafer,Dark Brown,8 M US Discount, Steve Madden Men's Dixxonn Loafer,Dark Brown,8 M US For Sale


Steve Madden Men's Dixxonn Loafer,Dark Brown,8 M US

Samsung TV Lucchese Boots Keen Boots

Steve Madden Men's Dixxonn Loafer,Dark Brown,8 M US Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
3 Reviews
5 star:
 (1)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:
 (1)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best shoe if you are on your feet all day, December 5, 2010
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I bought the shoe to wear at work. I work in retail and am on my feet for at least 6 hrs at a time. These are not the correct shoe for that. They do not have much, if any, support. They are also very tight around the ankle. Other than that they are a good shoe. Just not what I was looking for.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, September 20, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I always have liked steve madden design and this one didn't let me down, great shoes
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish loafer., September 6, 2010
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I bought these shoes a few weeks ago and I like them. They look good with bootcut jeans and feel comfy. I almost put my Clarks aside to wear them... Anyway, the only thing that worries me is how low the threads that are rubbing against the ground at the bottom, via the sewing pattern. I wonder if they would wear out and snap.
Otherwise, they are great shoes. Nice feel while walking. The price range was affordable and I wish I had bought this a while back instead of these expensive ones that do not look that good.
Enjoy them if you can afford it.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 3 customer reviews...