Steve Madden Women's Glaamm Platform Pump,Red,8 M US Review

Buy Steve Madden Women's Glaamm Platform Pump,Red,8 M US at Best Price




You can buy Steve Madden Women's Glaamm Platform Pump,Red,8 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Steve Madden Women's Glaamm Platform Pump,Red,8 M US. Also read our Steve Madden Women's Glaamm Platform Pump,Red,8 M US reviews before you decide to buy Steve Madden Women's Glaamm Platform Pump,Red,8 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Steve Madden Women's Glaamm Platform Pump,Red,8 M US Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Steve Madden Women's Glaamm Platform Pump,Red,8 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.0
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Steve Madden Women's Glaamm Platform Pump,Red,8 M US

Steve Madden Women's Glaamm Platform Pump,Red,8 M US Overview:



    Steve Madden Women's Glaamm Platform Pump,Red,8 M US Reviews, On Sale Steve Madden Women's Glaamm Platform Pump,Red,8 M US, buy Steve Madden Women's Glaamm Platform Pump,Red,8 M US, Steve Madden Women's Glaamm Platform Pump,Red,8 M US best buy, Steve Madden Women's Glaamm Platform Pump,Red,8 M US Discount, Steve Madden Women's Glaamm Platform Pump,Red,8 M US For Sale


    Steve Madden Women's Glaamm Platform Pump,Red,8 M US

    FULL TILT Sunglass Bearpaw Boots Oakley Sunglass

    Steve Madden Women's Glaamm Platform Pump,Red,8 M US Reviews


    Amazon.com
    Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review
    5 Reviews
    5 star:
     (3)
    4 star:
     (1)
    3 star:    (0)
    2 star:    (0)
    1 star:
     (1)
     
     
     

    3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and Comfortable, March 18, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    I have been on the lookout for the perfect black leather pump for a while now, and do not want to shell out $700 for my dream Louboutins. Since purchasing these shoes a few days ago, I have worn them to work at the office as well as to 7 hour event on St. Pattys day which kept me on my feet for almost its entirety. These are by far one of the most comfortable pair of heels that I have worn. My feet were still tired by the end of the night, but I was not dying to get off of them as I have been with some other pumps. I love the classic look with a bit of extra platform. These are my new go to heels. Love them!
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, June 10, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    The heel is exactly 4.5", so with the 0.75" platform the net heel height is 3.75", which I can walk in for hours! I would suggest buying your exact size. I don't think these run big or small. I bought the red color and it's perfect. It's a cross between a tomato and cherry color, and it's matte/slightly textured so it's not super shiny. The V at the toe cleavage is very sexy and adds a little twist to the normal round toe. I have a wide foot and these fit just fine. I just wish they still had the nude color available in my size!
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
    4.0 out of 5 stars Nude color is a bit off..., May 3, 2011
    By 
    Jessica Farrone (Fairfield, CT United States) - See all my reviews
    (REAL NAME)   
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    These heels are drop dead gorgeous and very sexy! I've been looking for a nude heel and for 40 bucks from Amazon warehouse, I took a shot. I'm not too impressed with the color, though. It looks more like a silly putty color, with a slight hint of peachy-orange. Not at all like the picture, these are much darker. I gave them four stars anyway because they DO look incredible and make my legs look longer and leaner (who doesn't want that!) I am also very pleasantly surprised at how comfortable these feel. These are an exact 4.5 inches high with a 3/4 inch platform in front. The toe is rounded and decent sized, it kinda wraps around the toes to hold your foot inside. Almost no toe cleavage at all. They feel very, very stable and solid when walking around. No wobble factor, even with the stiletto heel. I will probably add a small cushion because the height puts pressure directly under the ball of the foot. They do seem to run slightly small. I am usually a size 8, but got the 8.5 thinking... Read more
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    Share your thoughts with other customers:
      See all 5 customer reviews...